Skip to content

European elite pack

13»

Comments

• binnerbinner Posts: 766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Has anyone been forced to update yet, who hadn’t previously updated?
    I was yesterday morning
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Yes, yesterday first thing in the morning

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

Yeah, even before the finals
  • Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 246 admin
    Ozzman said:

I just noticed the original post says, it's extended till 30th August. That's tomorrow. Where the hell is the pack? You guys just forgot about it? @Hutch_Dmitri
    Well, looks like it just didn't happen after we forced the update yesterday. It won't happen now most likely. 

You have all the right to be upset so I apologise for the misinformation.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, looks like it just didn't happen after we forced the update yesterday. It won't happen now most likely. 

Maybe the re-rerun event in 2 weeks should be for the Senna then?

A percentage of the player base were waiting for/relying on/saving for that pack and now it has been denied to them through no fault of their own. Being told it would be extended to 30th August when it actually wasn't made the situation worse, as otherwise the regular ER packs (15x) could have been purchased (which I have now just done) much earlier with the gold that would have been used.

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:

I just noticed the original post says, it's extended till 30th August. That's tomorrow. Where the hell is the pack? You guys just forgot about it? @Hutch_Dmitri

Thanks for coming clean at least, now I can try my luck with the normal CFs.
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    You are a good communicator, I think most of the members here are very happy to have you.
    But in such a case, is it not possible to go further by putting pressure on Hutch's decisions?
    You know it's not fair, that there is a problem, why not insist on getting members compensation?
    This is what we lack, someone who can act in the interest of all!