Skip to content

Around the World Challenge Series

Comments

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yama_san said:
    Here is a 2 star farm hand. As you can see a good epic beats the Denali, if you have no Denali/Bentayga or better.

Do you need a that good Epic to beat the Denali?

I wonder if I have a chance for the Pagani with my hand below (I don't have better 4WD All than the Genali):

Would the RQ63 Mulsanne (when maxed) beat the Denali? Or the Race no.3 maybe?
    I guess it's my only chance.

No it won't. Mulsanne is way too heavy and it's handling is not good enough for the wet
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UR Bentley doesnt beat the Denali, but the red Porsche. 699 yellow Cayman wins 1 and 5 iirc
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    Ok I guess it's dead for me for the Pagani then.
    Seems I wasn't that far. :(

At least no need of fully upgrading my Cayman now and no pressure to get my last Peugeot in the last two events tomorrow. :D
  • adms87adms87 Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    Now is the time I regret fusing all those Cayman.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yama_san said:
    Here is a 2 star farm hand. As you can see a good epic beats the Denali, if you have no Denali/Bentayga or better.

Do you need a that good Epic to beat the Denali?

I wonder if I have a chance for the Pagani with my hand below (I don't have better 4WD All than the Genali):

Would the RQ63 Mulsanne (when maxed) beat the Denali? Or the Race no.3 maybe?
    I guess it's my only chance.

No the mulsanne does not beat the denali
  • RawelRawel Posts: 949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So can anything ultra rare bit that denali? maybe rq58 daytona? rq58 cayman (I have the rq60 cayman but it goes on race 5)? worst case scenario I have that epic denali and enough food to even max it but I really don't want to do that. how many upgrades does it even have?

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    From what I have seen, that epic Denali is 996.
    edited September 2020
    HeissRod said:
    From what I have seen, that epic Denali is 969.

Don't think so, it has 82 handling in the pictures and 76 base, so 966 maybe? But it would still mean I have to max my one

edit, oh it really is maxed, so probably 996... that's even worse, who knows if 969 is faster on wet mountain hairpin
  • 0171801718 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭
    Yama_san said:

At least no need of fully upgrading my Cayman now and no pressure to get my last Peugeot in the last two events tomorrow. :D
    Iirc there is another cf after you get the 5th peugeot, Maybe you pull a good evora or the Lancia and manage to finish r24 after that. 
    Rawel said:
    HeissRod said:
    From what I have seen, that epic Denali is 969.

Don't think so, it has 82 handling in the pictures and 76 base, so 966 maybe? But it would still mean I have to max my one
    Apologies...996, not 969.  Fixing my original post.

• Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    Yama_san said:

Iirc there is another cf after you get the 5th peugeot, Maybe you pull a good evora or the Lancia and manage to finish r24 after that. 

Ah good point.
    I'll not be online at the time the only event I still stand a chance for my last Peugeot ends, I hope I'll have secured enough points before. Those brackets are not moving a lot, it's strange. Hopefully it stays like that. :D
    01718 said:
    Yama_san said:

Yes.  Round 21 offers a CF.
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    01718 said:
    Yama_san said:

Three CF in total!
    0liver77 said:
    HeissRod said:
    01718 said:
    Yama_san said:

Three CF in total!
    Did Silver Screen or Call of the Wild offer 3 CFs?
    Just beat R19 and got a dupe bentley :disappointed:
    How does R21 look like? I am out of tickets and very curious.
    edited September 2020
    @adms87

From MouseTrap on the IGF.

• AslanVAslanV Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    0liver77 said:
    HeissRod said:
    01718 said:
    Yama_san said:

Three CF in total!
    Did Silver Screen or Call of the Wild offer 3 CFs?

No,

I think in first post Dmitri mention it as specific and related to their anniversary
    HeissRod said:
    @adms87

From MouseTrap on the IGF.

Thanks. I hate IGF so I always forget about it.
    I think I might have a chance to beat that.
    such a tease from a round 21 cf... invisible pack, last car is an epic... gmc yukon, just my luck
  • PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Does anyone know if the older RQ58 Cayman wins anywhere on last round?
    My Bentayga can do round 3 or 4, Cayman GTS can do pretty much everywhere I assume, my 2012 Cayman can do round 5, and the Malibu for round 2.

I want to know if there's any chance for the 2009 Cayman to win anywhere (round 3 or 5 preferrably).
  • vossixvossix Posts: 557 ✭✭✭✭
    Round 3 no. 
    Round 5 I don't know. 

awh, darn. wave goodbye to this prize car it is. still baffled that i got nothing but ultras from the three atw cf's from challenge + one i bought from the store while seeing people on ktplay lucking out and getting bentaygas/evoras from them
    awh, darn. wave goodbye to this prize car it is. still baffled that i got nothing but ultras from the three atw cf's from challenge + one i bought from the store while seeing people on ktplay lucking out and getting bentaygas/evoras from them
    The three challenge CFs netted me two Bentley Mulsanne Speed & a Subaru Tribeca.  :#
    that's unfortunate, it's also a wild coincidence i also got two mulsannes from the challenge cf's, the w.o edition in fact.
  • LikeWikeLikeWike Posts: 60 ✭✭✭
    a maxed gmc denali might be able to win tracks 3 or 4
    good idea, sadly i dont have 15 ultras lying around
  • NicooooooNicoooooo Posts: 65 ✭✭

Is anything doable for the last round?
    Does the green cayman (if maxed) beat any of the evora on dry?
    And is a second malibu enough to beat the Acadia? 
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicoooooo said:

Is anything doable for the last round?
    Does the green cayman (if maxed) beat any of the evora on dry?
    And is a second malibu enough to beat the Acadia? 
    Sadly the green Cayman is useless there. It seems like you're two cars short of winning. The yellow Cayman is good for race5 (699 would be good for race1, but yours is 969), the epic Yukon for race3 and the Malibu for race2. You don't seem to have anything for race1 and race 4. I don't think a second Malibu would beat the Denali either.

• PashaPasha Posts: 339 ✭✭✭
    Did anyone tested Bentayga Diesel on round 3?