Skip to content

PL12 Bug Reporting Thread

Comments

• greddygreddy Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am always playing over LTE and not wifi, so cut this **** over connection causing game crashing and overlaying. 
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

I phoned my ISP who doesn't care about my TD problems. What sould I do ? 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:

I phoned my ISP who doesn't care about my TD problems. What sould I do ? 
    Lower your expectations? 😂😂😂
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So..... is there any fix for these issues imminent? I’ve played about 5 tickets in Top Drives today and had to close the app twice. 
  • Lars_StefanLars_Stefan Posts: 16
    my phone freezes alot, and after i played i have to wait for a while,,, it crashes 10 times in an hour too, whats happening???
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Slow loading when playing events and the loading circle just spinning, just like if used to near the end of events, wonder if my internet will be blamed for this as well?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slow loading when playing events and the loading circle just spinning, just like if used to near the end of events, wonder if my internet will be blamed for this as well?
    Yes. Ofcourse. No internet, no game. No game, no internet, simple as that.

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s a **** shambles this game, constant spinning wheels, game crashes all the time, even had a new bug there that after I selected an opponent a different one appeared for me to select against. I’m out if this till you can sort your **** out, like that will ever happen. 
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i'm furious, DO SOMETHING !!!!!!!!!!
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 981 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    When opening the game, it does show the old RQ pack like the RQ465 that I got a Long time ago. Both Android and iOS. Both WiFi and data.

Never happened before PL12

My internet connection I guess?

Also, i.wonder how many person download the game, see bugs and uninstall. Or worse for you do some research on the in game forum and Facebook groups. They will not on-board.

And no, I will not use your link, too long, don't worth my time at the moment. That the job of quality department when enterprise have one
    edited September 2020
    I think the best thing to do is uninstall the game now. 
    Issues ? 3 weeks and no fix which solve anything right. 
    Support ? More than 10 days each time to have a reply
    Game ? Servers are down before end time
    Hutch people ? Condescendant (birthday and internet connection are examples) 
    Pleasure ? None left

The concept of the game is great. 

I want to continue to play casually. 

For me, this is more a young company trying to scale up. They need a QA department (or at least one who play the game at least 5 min a day), they manage their client relationships we are their buddies (Don’t understand bro, it’s working on my WiFi at home).
    We are paying for the lack of experience. You can see the difference when TopDrives did get an experienced and dedicated Community manager. Let’s wait for a QA department, and a communication department (or at least some people take classes.)
    An advice can be an old expression/adage in French: 
    Do not blame the sea on your second shipwreck.
    For person which don’t understand, instead of blaming the others/events when you made multiples times the same mistake, look at yourself. 
    PL12 is not the first release with new bugs (But can be close to the worst, yes)

They are supposed to work on agile with integrated testing and quick possible rollback. I am not sure everything is in place too.

I don’t understand the statement on birthday Oo
    Will we see another hotfix sometime this year? Or is the state of the game now here to stay?
    How to break and grind down a game.
    You know.. they fixed all bugs in game with hotfixes. Not priority anymore.
    Still having the problem when you can’t compare two cards. To reproduce ? Play the game you can have it in one race

or my internet connection does not support loading two back cars at the time ?/s
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 419 ✭✭✭
    1 minute in and the game needs to restart. Can't play for 5 minutes because game will break again sometime in those 5 minutes. Can't get a response to what's going on because most of the Hutch team is on holiday somewhere and just left behind a couple people scrambling to find someway to fix the issues, and when I do get a response they blame my internet connection. 
    Clubs break the game, races break the game, pack openings break the game, joining events break the game. 

I swear GTA Online a week after release back in 2013 was more stable than Top Drives rn. 
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 424 ✭✭✭
    never seems to be a problem when the new carbon fibre packs appear, system app doesn't crash when you are spending money buying something. Obviously that is where all the bug fixing is concentrated.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen Hutch staff in a couple days on this forum and I'm starting to think they've abandoned it altogether. It's just so frustrating. 
    To be totally fair, Hutch are only just waking up on Monday morning now, and Dmitri appears to have been online on Friday. They've never given us reason to expect more than that.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    I haven't seen Hutch staff in a couple days on this forum and I'm starting to think they've abandoned it altogether. It's just so frustrating. 
    To be totally fair, Hutch are only just waking up on Monday morning now, and Dmitri appears to have been online on Friday. They've never given us reason to expect more than that.
    It just seems like a ghost town lately. Usually, you'd see Dmitri responding to comments but I haven't seen that in a while 
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    It just seems like a ghost town lately. Usually, you'd see Dmitri responding to comments but I haven't seen that in a while 
    Looks like his last comment was 10 days ago
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not as often as before but I got this bug yesterday once again 
    Hi everyone, apologies for lack of communications lately as I can see I've been tagged in a few threads.

To make it clear, we are not planning to release any more hotfixes in the near future. 

We appreciate that there are still reports of UI overlapping issues present for some players however at the current volume of reports, we are not going to release a hotfix for this.

I apologise for any inconveniences caused.
    So we should report it every time we get it??
    Didn't get a screen grab... but opened a Ceramic today and the overlay bug occurred before the pack opening sequence. Nothing in my holding pool. Restarted app and the cars from the pack were there.
    Haha what a joke, not enough reports... As anyone still cares to report this broken stuff, its everyday the same, shall your beta-testers report it every time it happens? Fix your dying game or be straight up and tell us development is on a standstill.
    edited September 2020
    @Hutch_Dmitri you gotta be kidding. You didnt fix anything except for overheating. 

You dont plan to fix only means game is in its final stage and you dont care about it anymore or are you incompetent to fix and dont know how. 

Shambless, game is barely playable. 
This discussion has been closed.