Skip to content

Zonda Revolucion Prelims - Ice Drives (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    @Hutch_Robin Now that we see the CF packs are 2015-2019 SUVs, can you please structure the track sets to not make this a Defender Works V8 / I-PACE finals?  We’re really sick of those dominant cars.
    Agreed, but I think there is a case for quite a few cars that could dominate depending on tracksets. My lack of epic Bentayga has killed me of late and the Stelvio always looms as a nightmare to come up against in these events. It will be interesting to see what Robin comes up with though as it's nice to have a less niche event than some of those of late. (pulled my 2nd I-Pace earlier too, so rain is good!)
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really could have done with that Macan Turbo from the Dakar Owner's Challenge for these finals.  :/

:p 
  • willcf15willcf15 Posts: 423 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    @Hutch_Robin Now that we see the CF packs are 2015-2019 SUVs, can you please structure the track sets to not make this a Defender Works V8 / I-PACE finals?  We’re really sick of those dominant cars.

I'm honestly more peeved about the SQ5. That thing has been dominant since day 1, and I still don't have one
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 945 ✭✭✭
    The trackset are diverse enough to limit the I-Pace to one, which is cool.

But yeah, you can almost run 3 Defender, 2 without worry.

We can see a restriction with ALL tires SUVs, or a trackset full rain asphalt (should limit the Range to one) and of course a trackset full off road to limit the I-Pace)

For the SQ5, it is true that is status as an Epic is helpful to a lot (full disclosure, me included, one of my first maxed A)

• D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    AslanV said:
    The trackset are diverse enough to limit the I-Pace to one, which is cool.

But yeah, you can almost run 3 Defender, 2 without worry.

and I happen to land in bracket with the nr1 guy running 3 max defender :#
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 769 ✭✭✭
    Pulled a 2nd bentayga w12 in the quals. Iz worse than the epic one and i cant use it here.
    Maybe just sell it and buy some plastics?

• milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    Pulled a 2nd bentayga w12 in the quals. Iz worse than the epic one and i cant use it here.

@bobdylan would approve
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AslanV said:
    The trackset are diverse enough to limit the I-Pace to one, which is cool
    I was referring to the upcoming finals
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:

I unfortunately have two of them as well. Since it's difficult to upgrade, it is easily the worst Bentayga – I barely ever use mine and usually it loses when I do.

Not sure how accurate it is for the fastest Bentayga to have 3 points worse handling than the V8 model?
    HeissRod said:
    AslanV said:
    The trackset are diverse enough to limit the I-Pace to one, which is cool
    I was referring to the upcoming finals
    Let's hope the same for the finals ;)
    O__VER said:
    rkoralle said:

I unfortunately have two of them as well. Since it's difficult to upgrade, it is easily the worst Bentayga – I barely ever use mine and usually it loses when I do.

Not sure how accurate it is for the fastest Bentayga to have 3 points worse handling than the V8 model?
     I think it is related to the engine and finition themselves.

The W12 is more upperclass and sloppy, the V8 is the "sport" version (ok sport on a Bentley SUV is a little... surprising)