Skip to content

Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

Comments

• bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the first premium of the challenge. Anything that is not a Super Rare is a bonus.

edited November 2020
    Hijacking this thread slightly to ask a question I have wondered for a while, but in light of a lot of people complaining about the event CF drops on the IGF, I thought I would post about.

Premium packs are for all purposes just Ceramic Packs with specific cars in them (UK/US/FR etc...) and as is generally known the drop rates are worse. If you were not aware, here is the comparison.

but wait, what about the Manufacturer premium packs. Well they are slightly worse than Ceramics but better than regular Premiums. 

I would be interested to know if a Riders on the Storm pack was considered 'manufacturer' or 'country' or something else for the purposes of Premium? 

So then I wondered if the specific CF packs (Riders on the Storm or those in the Black Friday sale) were different. All I could find was one that is labelled Multiplayer Event Packs, so figured that fitted the criteria. CF (on left) vs MEP (on right). But I am not sure if this right, and the dynamic part needs explaining. The Epic %s just seem wild. So any thoughts or confirmation would be appreciated.

]

If you want to find all the packs data it is here

For the record, I am not disputing %s as I keep record of all my pulls and am consistently within the margin or error compared to the published data. I was just looking for confirmation on specific CF packs (Riders, or European Revolution) for example.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hijacking this thread slightly to ask a question I have wondered for a while, but in light of a lot of people complaining about the event CF drops on the IGF, I thought I would post about.

Premium packs are for all purposes just Ceramic Packs with specific cars in them (UK/US/FR etc...) and as is generally known the drop rates are worse. If you were not aware, here is the comparison.

but wait, what about the Manufacturer premium packs. Well they are slightly worse than Ceramics but better than regular Premiums. 

I would be interested to know if a Riders on the Storm pack was considered 'manufacturer' or 'country' or something else for the purposes of Premium? 

So then I wondered if the specific CF packs (Riders on the Storm or those in the Black Friday sale) were different. All I could find was one that is labelled Multiplayer Event Packs, so figured that fitted the criteria. CF (on left) vs MEP (on right). But I am not sure if this right, and the dynamic part needs explaining. The Epic %s just seem wild. So any thoughts or confirmation would be appreciated.

]

If you want to find all the packs data it is here

For the record, I am not disputing %s as I keep record of all my pulls and am consistently within the margin or error compared to the published data. I was just looking for confirmation on specific CF packs (Riders, or European Revolution) for example.
    Great question, I checked that helpshift page many times in the past, but never actually wondered what the hell a Multiplayer Event Pack was.
    What I did wonder however is why premium packs have worse drop rates. They're more expensive, I'm ok with that, they offer a narrower selection of cars, but why the worse drop rates. CFs and special CFs have the same drop rates afaik, the latter just costs more gold.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 866 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    What I did wonder however is why premium packs have worse drop rates. They're more expensive, I'm ok with that, they offer a narrower selection of cars, but why the worse drop rates. CFs and special CFs have the same drop rates afaik, the latter just costs more gold.
    There are situations where cost is irrelevant or almost so, such as giving them out as event/challenge prizes so balancing against other packs would be done on drop rate.

The multiplayer event packs have been in that list for years and it's never been clear exactly what they refer to. They're a super rare or better pack though, so they're not the specific CFs. 
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    There are situations where cost is irrelevant or almost so, such as giving them out as event/challenge prizes so balancing against other packs would be done on drop rate.

That doesn't explain why CFs only differ in their price. Those are given out in challanges/events as well.
  • superyujunsuperyujun Posts: 24

I do not have these, but I really want them. My best is only a Mercedes ultra rare from the carrere.
    Woah, I do not have any legendary but I have one epic by my side
    TD42792 said:
    HeissRod said:
    UR from the first CF, then this from the second owner’s CF.

Owners have it too easy, the challenge is an abomination, it gives out legendaries to whales!!! Pitchforks!!!
    Great. I do not have any legendarys yet
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭✭
    From the tier 2 prelims CF. Pulled it on the second to last card. Final card was an SQ5 so I was trolled lol
    Pulled the same! SQ5 is better, so you still got the best car in your last card :smile:
  • TJCTJC Posts: 49 ✭✭
    An unexpected gift from the BMW tier 2 Ceramic
    Is it worth to upgrade?
    TJC said:
    Is it worth to upgrade?
    I would not upgrade it for various reasons.
    - There are 5 better Legendary Atoms.
    - You should probably only ever consider upgrading Legendaries with 90+ RQ 
    - Common advice is always to only update Legendaries for finals when needed or otherwise only if it is a stand out. (962C or Moby etc)
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    TJC said:
    Is it worth to upgrade?
    I would not upgrade it for various reasons.
    - There are 5 better Legendary Atoms.
    - Common advice is always to only update Legendaries for finals when needed or otherwise only if it is a stand out. (962C or Moby etc)
    Also could go epic. Then max it.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    From the tier 2 prelims CF. Pulled it on the second to last card. Final card was an SQ5 so I was trolled lol
    Pulled the same! SQ5 is better, so you still got the best car in your last card :smile:
    I already have one maxed, but I guess it's good food though. 
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Main problem from this advice is to have one ! 

13 S (+1 RQ94 Prized Car Zonda) and my best is the McLaren MC-12 (maxed since a long time)

I am considering either maxing my Cayenne RQ89 too or my Sixteen RQ86...
  • binnerbinner Posts: 765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a drought of 606 ceramics in a row without a legendary the streak ends with this. A dupe of something I have yet to put an upgrade into the first one I pulled. Awesome 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• vossixvossix Posts: 549 ✭✭✭✭
    The last days ceramic packs like me. 
    Out of a ceramic. 

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    From a cash ceramic. Not a very good car in the game, but I have a soft spot for this particular Diablo. I loved playing it in NFS Hot Pursuit 2. 
  • TopDrives34865TopDrives34865 Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Worked until 1am yesterday night, waited 5 extra minutes to get my 365th daily reward (double carbon) and got this...

I have to say I was errr... like super mega happy ? 
    Btw since it's ground clearance has been lowered, does someone knows if it is going to get it's RQ lowered too ?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    No, Hutch does not release any information like that in advance of any correction notes they may post in the Announcements forum
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 981 ✭✭✭
    The car have the same RQ, but the is now low. (I own it) 

Not impressive at all for the RQ now.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭✭
    AslanV said:
    The car have the same RQ, but the is now low. (I own it) 

Not impressive at all for the RQ now.
    They did the same to the AMG A45... Still a very strong car, but used to be a city monster at mid height...
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Lol, few days after the zonda finals i pulled this from a t1 ceramic...

• Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Was looking for a car to beat the last round Santa Monica City Streets in the owners challenge and opened 5 GE carbon fibers, nothing to help me, looks more like an SUV CF honestly lol
    Post edited by Destroyer2k11999 on
  • alpashkalpashk Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    Got this thing out of a Chevy daily pack. Sadly already have a better legendary atom

Well this all went wrong 🤦🏻‍♂️
    I tried to force lose my last 5 tickets to drop into T3 for the Diablo, but the servers froze and scuppered that plan.
    Then the 5th card was the Gallardo and I thought life was suddenly excellent.
    Then the last was the W12, a dupe, which I have maxed already when it was an Epic, and so will now just gather dust.
    I seriously may sell these ones.
    Thanks Hutch lol.