Monthly challenge, Arc 6 - March
The monthly challenges consist of a weekday challenge to award a ‘ticket’ prize car (common or uncommon), followed by a weekend challenge gated by these ticket prize cars and a 'mystery manufacturer' requirement. Three months make one arc, and the final weekend challenge of an arc awards a prize car.
Arc 6 March qualifier:
Sunday 28th March 10am UTC - Monday 5th April 9am UTC
Beat the qualifier challenge to win a 1983 Alfa Romeo Spider (S3), NOT AVAILABLE FROM PACKS. This will grant access to the Spider (S3) owner’s challenge.
Arc 6 March Spider (S3) owners’ challenge:
Saturday 3rd April 10am UTC - Friday 9th April 10am UTC
Only Spider (S3) owners can enter this special challenge. The challenge will require cars from one particular manufacturer: the clue is “avoiding.kick.mole”! Prizes include 8 slots, a Ceramic pack, a Carbon Fiber pack, and the Legendary 2016 KTM X-Bow GT4 prize car.
Arc 6 March Spider (S3) owners’ challenge, requirements and main prizes at end of each section:
Rounds 1-3: 1x Alfa Romeo (S3), win 3k cash
Rounds 4-6: 1x mystery manufacturer, win a Ceramic pack
Rounds 7-9: 2x Alfa Romeo (S2), win 6k cash
Rounds 10-12: 2x mystery manufacturer, win 8 slots
Rounds 13-15: 2x Alfa Romeo (S1), win 12k cash
Rounds 16-18: 3x mystery manufacturer, win a Carbon Fiber pack
Rounds 19-21: 3x Alfa Romeo (S3), win 15k cash
Rounds 22-24: 4x mystery manufacturer, win the Legendary 2016 KTM X-Bow GT4 prize car
Changes in format
With the new challenge system, you will notice a few changes from previous monthly challenges:
- Instead of tickets you now have ‘attempts’. These are only consumed when you 3-star a round, so you can keep trying different combinations of cars to beat a round without penalty.
- The Arc 6 qualifier has 25 rounds, runs for 6 days, and will grant 5 attempts a day at 10am UTC. (Due to an error, the challenge started 1 hour early, so some players got a head-start).
- The Spider owner’s challenge has 24 rounds, runs for 4 days, and will grant 8 attempts per day at 10am UTC.
- This means you can miss one day and still be able to complete both challenges.
- The Spider owner’s challenge now starts before the qualifier challenge has finished! For players who miss these notes, this will make it more obvious why you need the Spider (S3). Also, players that don’t miss a day completing the qualifier challenge can get a head start on the owner’s challenge.
- Challenges no longer have prize boards. The equivalent value of the prize boards in cash and gold you would have earned for beating the challenge (and some farming) has been added to the different stages of the ladder.
These monthly challenges are designed to reward committed players, so once you have completed challenges in three arcs in a row, the prize cars you collected will qualify you for weekend challenges to win a Carbon Fiber every month, and prize cars at the end of each arc.
To win the prize car from Arc 6, you’ll need at least 2 of the ticket prize cars from Arcs 5 and 4
To win the prize car from Arc 7, you’ll need at least 2 of the ticket prize cars from Arcs 6 and 5
To win the prize car from Arc 8, you’ll need at least 2 of the ticket prize cars from Arcs 7 and 6
… and so on. Speaking of prizes…
Next prize cars and requirements
The next 3 arcs of the monthly challenge will be as follows:
Arc 7, concluding June 2021: prize car to be confirmed. Will require Alfa Romeo Spider (S2) and Alfa Romeo Spider (S3).
Arc 8, concluding September 2021: prize car to be confirmed. Will require Alfa Romeo Spider (S3).
Arc 9, concluding December 2021: prize car to be confirmed.
Post edited by Hutch_Dmitri on