Skip to content

Lamborghini Diablos TCS (Traction Control System)

thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 273 ✭✭✭
Hi there!

This is my second post on this topic as the first one disappeared:

I did a little research and i think that late models of the Lamorghini Diablos do in fact have a traction control system which should be added to the game.

In this book, on page 1983, it is written, that all diablos after the Diablo SE „30th anniversary edition“ received its TCS system:
https://books.google.de/books?id=9yM6BAAAQBAJ&pg=PA1983&lpg=PA1983&dq=lamborghini+diablo+tcs&source=bl&ots=XnKr4re1Nf&sig=ACfU3U19Mh8VgZyq6oAmJW8OEqnAboGZDw&hl=de&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiu9M_O5fboAhVPyaQKHV5MC6cQ6AEwDXoECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q=lamborghini%20diablo%20tcs&f=false

Another site claims the same thing:
https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=969678

There are spare parts offered on the internet:
https://www.scuderiacarparts.com › t...Lamborghini 006035380, T.C.S SWITCH - Scuderia Car Parts

https://www.scuderiacarparts.com › t...Lamborghini 006035336, T.C.S. PLUG - Scuderia Car Parts

Also, you can search for Diablos for sale and find several cars that do in fact have an adjustable traction control system. Those are at least the Diablo 6.0 models, the Diablo GT and the late Diablo VT models. 

https://m.mobile.de/auto/search.html?ms=14600%3B3%3B%3B&dam=0&fe=TRACTION_CONTROL_SYSTEM&md=3&mk=14600&s=Car&vc=Car&fe!=EXPORT

Thank you for reading!

Comments

• thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 273 ✭✭✭
    Changing the names of the two 6.0 models in the game to Diablo 6.0 VT and Diablo 6.0 VT SE would also make sense.
    Anyone read this?
    edited April 2020
    HeissRod said:
    No.  No one has read it.
    That is awesome. If only someone had time to read it...
    No offense though, I know that you prefer working through blocks of posts on the weekends as you got more time then.
    I was just wondering, because the last post that I made on this topic actually disappeared from the forum, just to come back two days later (I guess it was because of that approval-thing). Just wanted to know whether the post is visible to anyone or not.
    Any thoughts on this topic?
    HeissRod said:
    No.  No one has read it.
    While at the time i found this to be a funny response, it was more than 2 months ago. It did take me some time to do the research and i would appreciate to get a response as to whether the diablos will get TCS or not...
  • PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Posts: 888 ✭✭✭✭
    You seem to be a bit persistent, asking once every month.
    no offence.
    edited June 2020
    no offence.
    It is true, so why would i take it as an offense :) i think that a small reminder once a month is not too much of a flex though. correct me on that if i am wrong!
    @HeissRod
    even reacting to your reply but doing nothing else is kinda ironic, though. I see no point in doing research and posting on the forum when there is no real response. 
    no offence. 
    i get, that especially during corona times, the car correction team might just be busy in real life!

HeissRod said:
    No.  No one has read it.
    Should i make seperate posts for the cars in question?
    As a conclusion:
    Should have TCS, but currently does not:

-RQ83 Diablo 6.0 SE (also name should be changed to „Diablo 6.0 VT SE“)

-RQ82 Diablo 6.0 (also name should be changed to „Diablo 6.0 VT“)

-RQ80 Diablo VT

-RQ76 Diablo GT

-RQ76 Diablo VT Roadster

-RQ74 Diablo SE

-RQ72 Diablo SV
    edited April 26
    no offence.
    Once in almost half a year shall be more convenient 
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 449 ✭✭✭
    How about once in never because Hutch will remain slow for car corrections unless they buffed it and forgot to raise rarity. 
    edited May 5
    JaguarDTM said:
    How about once in never because Hutch will remain slow for car corrections unless they buffed it and forgot to raise rarity. 
    Hutch being slow is one thing, the car correction team neither reacting to what is written nor noting anything is a complete disappointment tho.

Post edited by thebigbadwolf on
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noted, unfortunately corrections for Lamborghinis can be very slow and difficult due to unique licensing requirements
    Noted, unfortunately corrections for Lamborghinis can be very slow and difficult due to unique licensing requirements
    At last...thank you guys
    are you not entertained Gladiator  Gladiator 2000 Kino Sachen zum lachen