Skip to content

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

1273274276278279

Comments

  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 831 ✭✭✭
    Any thoughts on these epic cars?
    There is one triple, two duplicates.
    What about the jag and merc? Any good?
    I have a lot of similar bentleys, all suck, so this one is food?

  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    Any thoughts on these epic cars?
    There is one triple, two duplicates.
    What about the jag and merc? Any good?
    I have a lot of similar bentleys, all suck, so this one is food?

    I would say all food.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    rkoralle said:
    Any thoughts on these epic cars?
    There is one triple, two duplicates.
    What about the jag and merc? Any good?
    I have a lot of similar bentleys, all suck, so this one is food?

    I would say all food.
    Maybe I would save the two suv, levante and xc90, for very specific events. There are not a lot of offroader maserati and volvo, But it's a long shot, and expensive in terms of UR food
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    O__VER said:
    rkoralle said:
    Any thoughts on these epic cars?
    There is one triple, two duplicates.
    What about the jag and merc? Any good?
    I have a lot of similar bentleys, all suck, so this one is food?

    I would say all food.
    Maybe I would save the two suv, levante and xc90, for very specific events. There are not a lot of offroader maserati and volvo, But it's a long shot, and expensive in terms of UR food
    The maserati could be worth hanging on to but I suspect has had its day. There aren't many IR SUVs but the Alfa and lambo prize car will wipe the floor with it. I'd say have a look at the years they sit in. The way game is at the moment years are very important and hutch do seem to put tags on the lesser epics now making them key cars in challenges. Unless you're desperate to upgrade a legendary and you have the slots available hang on to them. You never know....
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 831 ✭✭✭
    I am always excited in finally fusing into a legend as i dont do this often.
    So i will wait until the next final where a specific legend is key and than do one fuse.
    The SUV i will keep as i have enough food for one fuse.

    Thanks for your comments.
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    edited April 18
    I used to throw all my epics in to my legendaries but I very rarely put a fuse in a legend nowadays. I tend to keep them for Finals primarily as a single fuse can be the difference maker between 11th and 10th. And an average epic can sometimes be a key car in a final if the requirements are narrow. I might also put a fuse in to a mega prize car if I win it but other than that I try to keep all my epics. I know it's not how everyone plays but it has proven reasonably successful as I have an okay win rate on prize cars.
  • alpashkalpashk Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    How should i finish my Jag XJR 575? Currently it sits at 669Jaguar XJR 575
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alpashk said:
    How should i finish my Jag XJR 575? Currently it sits at 669Jaguar XJR 575
    699 for sure since you've already maxed handling. I'd say you've done it right for versatility but the other viable tune is 996. I would go 996 on a second one, but not as a priority.
  • Miura187Miura187 Posts: 61
    Wanting to upgrade a UK or IT epic but not sure what to work on. Any suggestions?
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have some cars that have been useful in the past, but who knows when they'll be useful again. You're pretty much always going to get the same answer here mate: wait until one is useful for an event, then upgrade it.

    Unless you've got limitless URs, you never know what might come in handy. But you might need to upgrade three Epics for a tri-series at some point – do you have 45 spare URs?
  • Miura187Miura187 Posts: 61
    O__VER said:
    You have some cars that have been useful in the past, but who knows when they'll be useful again. You're pretty much always going to get the same answer here mate: wait until one is useful for an event, then upgrade it.

    Unless you've got limitless URs, you never know what might come in handy. But you might need to upgrade three Epics for a tri-series at some point – do you have 45 spare URs?
    I have 36 UR for fuse lol. Need a little space so i figures I would do 2 upgrades on a car and slowly finish it off as I get 3 more cars above the 30 mark.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, fair enough. I'd say of all your cars an RQ66 RR 5.0 V8 at 996 is consistently the most handy if you don't already have one.

    If you can't bring yourself to upgrade an RQ66 that used to be a UR, I would suggest maybe the SLR or use your excess to upgrade a prizecar you might not normally get a chance to upgrade, like the Lambo.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Sure, fair enough. I'd say of all your cars an RQ66 RR 5.0 V8 at 996 is consistently the most handy if you don't already have one.

    If you can't bring yourself to upgrade an RQ66 that used to be a UR, I would suggest maybe the SLR or use your excess to upgrade a prizecar you might not normally get a chance to upgrade, like the Lambo.
    I would add the rq67 land rover, it's been good in many events and probably will be in future
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Sure, fair enough. I'd say of all your cars an RQ66 RR 5.0 V8 at 996 is consistently the most handy if you don't already have one.

    If you can't bring yourself to upgrade an RQ66 that used to be a UR, I would suggest maybe the SLR or use your excess to upgrade a prizecar you might not normally get a chance to upgrade, like the Lambo.
    Agreed with o-ver. Also the xj13 seems to be useful on a recurrent basis, it has style icon tag, is one of the best jags and is one of the strongest old cars. You can do 2 upgrades on handling and it will be already very strong without needing to max it.
  • GT47LMGT47LM Posts: 425 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 7
    Having trouble finding information if 699 or 969 is best. Mostly for the jesko final. Can anyone please help?
    Nevermind, was told 699 was best. Thanks guys
    Post edited by GT47LM on
  • JayJay Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know the best tune for the "Opel OPC extreme". Does 699 beat 969 anywhere?
  • ErilixErilix Posts: 64 ✭✭✭
    I have one 699, if anyone with a 969 willing to do some test.
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 285 ✭✭✭
    hello guys,
    need some advice here, I pulled 2 of those and not sure if theyre worth keeping or use as fuse

    reason being it has terrible MRA (69) and gets beaten by maxed out epics easily, plus it will get hammered in a lambo only tri-series (if it ever happens) or any other relevant events where its going to be needed. only reason to keep it IMO is maybe the lose by 50 factor....yet theyre rotting in my garage not being used at all.
    any suggestions what to?
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    Always keep. You never know if it will be key in a final or challenge.  Finals and challenge are getting really specific and whilst it may not be much good in the dailies it could be crucial in a final or challenge.
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 285 ✭✭✭
    edited May 25
    Always keep. You never know if it will be key in a final or challenge.  Finals and challenge are getting really specific and whilst it may not be much good in the dailies it could be crucial in a final or challenge.

    usually Id agree, but even in the most recent tri-series (the one time in 2 years where it wouldve been usefull) it was total garbage...so I doubt it will have any purpose anytime soon...maybe Im just too pessimistic, currently tending to fuse them both
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I would fuse one for sure. I always keep at least one of each Legendary even if they're ****.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D3nzello said:
    Always keep. You never know if it will be key in a final or challenge.  Finals and challenge are getting really specific and whilst it may not be much good in the dailies it could be crucial in a final or challenge.

    usually Id agree, but even in the most recent tri-series (the one time in 2 years where it wouldve been usefull) it was total garbage...so I doubt it will have any purpose anytime soon...maybe Im just too pessimistic, currently tending to fuse them both
    I have 2 of these beauties myself. Vast majority of the time they are pretty useless as you describe.
    However, as Nathan said, given how specific requirements are these days I will definitely keep both of them. Imagine for instance if the past final had been rainy. This would have been an ok car to have. Perhaps requiring a few upgrades but quite decent. Could have made the difference to get the prize car. You also never know stats might change some day.

    I also remember one or two events where it was actually decent. It has good OLA for its rq and has TCS and ABS. Quite good on hairpin for instance.

    The way I see it this is a super long term game. Just accumulate as many cars as you can until requirements fit your garage, for tri series or temporary tags events. I have quite a few double or even triple meh legends and I keep them all because the day I need them I won’t want to chase them buying CFs.

    Now if you play differently, this is for sure one of the not so good legends and it could make sense to use it as fuse. But I personally prefer to keep all my legends. I would probably need to have 4 duplicates before using them as fuse.
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 285 ✭✭✭
    edited May 25
    thx for your input, I appreciate it, gonna keep both of them and decided to fuse them for a tri-series on cars that are actually usefull in an overall way and not just the series.
    as you said the reqs tend to go towards useless legendaries these weeks/months that need upgrades in order to win, which im not going to be a part of, simply because its not worth it.....so if a tri-series comes up with a more fun variety of cars to chose the fuse is going in.

    thanks again for your help guys :)

    edit @TD42792 keep in mind that car has only 69(!!!) MRA...rethinking about it, theres no scenario this car will have any kind of win situation, vs other 4wds
  • ErilixErilix Posts: 64 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Anyone know the best tune for the "Opel OPC extreme". Does 699 beat 969 anywhere?

    Here are some times for my 699 OPC Extreme, all dry asphalt :
    slalom : 28.58
    karting circuit : 37.95
    twisty road : 1.11.53
    indoor karting : 45.54
    g-force : 22.08
    twisty circuit : 1.08.95

  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    edited May 25
    D3nzello said:
    thx for your input, I appreciate it, gonna keep both of them and decided to fuse them for a tri-series on cars that are actually usefull in an overall way and not just the series.
    as you said the reqs tend to go towards useless legendaries these weeks/months that need upgrades in order to win, which im not going to be a part of, simply because its not worth it.....so if a tri-series comes up with a more fun variety of cars to chose the fuse is going in.

    thanks again for your help guys :)

    edit @TD42792 keep in mind that car has only 69(!!!) MRA...rethinking about it, theres no scenario this car will have any kind of win situation, vs other 4wds
    Final point on this from me. The game is going more and more niche, especially with these new filters. I've fused away a couple of those epic RUFs that have proved to be key in past few finals. In some ways I'd say if you really want to do something with it id say fuse it into another legendary. Also you never know when something will secretly be buffed. Hold on to it. You never know....hutch love to make the unloved cars key for challenges!
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, just for the fact you are saying here the car is useless and you will fuse them, you can sure be sure Hutch will make a point to create a prize event where they will be the key car to have
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 192 ✭✭✭

    Pulled my 4th rs6 from the tri series ceramic. Do I really need 4? Or even 3?
    Maxxed 2 and upgraded the 3rd right before the height nerf and now I just cant justify to max the 3rd one cause now they just get beaten by all the 2010-2014 German legendaries. I'd rather max my i8 which beats the rs6 on slaloms and twisty stuff.

    So should I keep all 4, keep 3, or even keep 2?
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like you have a 699 and a 969. Honestly, I think that's enough. It's not a very useful car anymore now that it's low and there's certainly better cars in the game these days.

    I'd wait till after this tri-series but personally I'd only keep two.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭✭

    How to finish this one? 699 or 969? It's high end UR so should be 699, but I'm not sure
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭
    I think the 911 Carrera 2004 is still the fastest ultra rare porsche for slalom etc. so you could make a case for 969, but 699 works well too. 
Sign In or Register to comment.