Skip to content

ME Four-Twelve Quals - Wet Weather (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• AslanVAslanV Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭
    edited May 13
    Sooo, 2007 Petrol or Diesel only ?

Why no Furai (I have one not maxed - so I am less losing) but the Pagani will be ok ?

Also, no CCXR with Bioethanol ? 

Here to open discussion, not to complain :)

Source : IG forum - HutchRobin
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AslanV said:

Why no Furai (I have one not maxed - so I am less losing) but the Pagani will be ok ?

Probably no Furais as they were a major car for the original Dakar (I think) finals and a lot of players will already have maxed 1/2 of them. And that does not sell packs.....
    Although most of those players will have the ME Four Twelve anyway.....
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, they used fuel type to exclude the Furai.  In the process, that also excluded the CCXR (which was my best car for this event).  :'(
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations NSX owners on the CF, everyone else please take 3 days off and consider your life choices....
  • vossixvossix Posts: 555 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 13
    Is the RQ81 Aston Martin not the ex Epic?
    Many players has 1 or 2 of them maxed. 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vossix said:
    Yep, it's two in a row! Don't bother though, they don't care.
  • StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 214 ✭✭✭
    AslanV said:

Now it looks like we have to use 2007 and coupé/roadster (and maybe convertible) and no fuel type or petrol and diesel restriction for the finals. Price cars for the quals are four petrols and one diesel.
    AslanV said:

Now it looks like we have to use 2007 and coupé/roadster (and maybe convertible) and no fuel type or petrol and diesel restriction for the finals. Price cars for the quals are four petrols and one diesel.
    Based on?
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    vossix said:
    To be fair, they’ve ruined so many cars by releasing them as epic and promoting them to legendary that there probably aren’t that many restrictions that wouldn’t include at least one. 

I think they do it to force players to max cars immediately in case they get moved up, rather  than leaving them at 333 until needed.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    O__VER said:
    vossix said:
    To be fair, they’ve ruined so many cars by releasing them as epic and promoting them to legendary that there probably aren’t that many restrictions that wouldn’t include at least one. 

I think they do it to force players to max cars immediately in case they get moved up, rather  than leaving them at 333 until needed.
    To be fair these decisions to move epics to legend have been heavily criticized ever since the first time they did it. They have had plenty of time and opportunities to correct or reverse it such that we would not find ourselves in these situations. Yet here we are again and this plague will continue for a long time.

The recurring advantage these lucky players get is much bigger than Hutch makes it to be, no matter how much they try to downplay the impact.
    HeissRod said:
    AslanV said:

Based on?

Price cars in the quals.
    - All 2007
    - 3 Coupés and 2 roadsters
    - Different countries (4xGermany and 1xUSA)
    - Two fuel types (4xpetrol and 1xdiesel)
    - Seat counts (3xtwo-seater, 2xfour-seater)
    That is just my opinion on the restrictions for the finals. It is up to you to make your own conclusion.
  • ToretoToreto Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    edited May 14

What are you on about? The requirements have been confirmed by @Hutch_Robin already on Discord yesterday, even before the qualifiers started. It's 2007 and petrol+diesel.
    edited May 14
    Ok, I do not look to other forums than the official one. So, I am wrong, sorry for the confusion. Anyways, I do not really care about tri series, because I am not a spender.

Edit: I misunderstood the message above. But I am wondering why they publish the requirements for the finals.
  • ToretoToreto Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    edited May 14

This is the KTPlay post, from Robin.
    Since there is now a new restrictions system, and to avoid confusion or people maxing the wrong cars ahead of time and complain later, they announced it early.
    If you gamble & fuse a car ahead of time, then it isn't eligible for the finals, I don't think you should have a right to complain to support.  /shrug