Skip to content

This game is starting to lack content

BlackXWulfBlackXWulf Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
I really do enjoy this game, been playing it for like 2 years with a few months off, and I sucked at this game, but when I caught up enough there's literally nothing else to do that's progressive unless you would like to spend most your days in a broken multi-player part of the game that gets boring in 5 minutes. The daily's have been stretched out time wise, so you just do your little 5 runs and the yellow bird series is too slow I have all the cars to win, but I have to wait until like next month or so to finally complete it. 
TLDR:I'm bored of having all these cars with no purpose to really use them 1 or 2 times. 

Comments

• SquadalaxdSquadalaxd Posts: 7
    Nah dude, it's more content than ever.
  • BlackXWulfBlackXWulf Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    I gather from your comment that you're probably in a situation of being unable to compete competitively in many events, which makes the Yellowbird slow and multiplayer feel particularly unbalanced due to the fact that after a while, you're lumped with whales and can't keep up.

I'm not in the same situation – I beat Yellowbird almost a year ago and I usually can be top 10 in day-to-day events, and sometimes T1. BUT I get it. When you can't be competitive in multiplayer, the game is extremely boring. This last weekend taught me that with those awful requirements to win the Jesko.

AND we're now in the middle of the mid-week slump where no events end and there's not much to do except grind. Despite Hutch saying the new challenges would give us more, here we are in a week with absolutely no challenges and events tailored only to whales.

With Hutch's latest trend of making us compete in tri-series with cars we absolutely don't want to max because we'll never use them again, it has made the game incredibly boring. I'm about over it, and that's probably music to Hutch's ears because they probably can't wait to get rid of vocal O__VER who points out every single flaw.

Also, they're spending loads of time on a new UI, but I was able to experience it on Bluestacks last week and it's literally just dark mode. Whoopty ****.

I totally agree with you, I'm just doing the login collect, participate rinse and repeat and go back to God of War(off topic). 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They went to huge effort to make it possible to run multiple challenges, but are not really using it. 

Having said that, the tri-series tune up challenges are excellent, and exactly what we needed 👏

If they brought back the weekly challenge with 3 hour ticket refresh, kept the new challenges going and made some sort of change to clubs to make it worth playing, I think the game would be in a fairly good place. 

But we need a new version of the yellowbird championship too. Here’s hoping... 
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why we can't have a new yellow bird challenge to chip away at. Makes the whole renown thing a bit pointless now beyond trying to pick up cars that are useful here and there.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they’d need to add a 2nd championship alongside the YB, also paid for with Renown. That way newer players could choose to continue chasing the YB or start the new one. 
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 282 ✭✭✭
    I must say the year of the ox challenge I really enjoyed, too bad thereisnt some kind of everyday, rotating stuff like that altered with all the different tags we have. basically a daily single player version of the events (sort of) with the proper diffuculty and not being too easy.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at Hutch deleting my post. Pathetic.
  • Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 357 admin
    O__VER said:
    Lol at Hutch deleting my post. Pathetic.
    Your post was deleted due to swear words that you consistently include in most of your messages, and you have received numerous warnings about this in the past.
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, what do we think about new diamond challenge? 🤣
  • ErilixErilix Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    greddy said:

Stuck at round 3... :D
  • adms87adms87 Posts: 446 ✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Looks challenging, but should have better prizes to compensate the effort.
  • Aamon_KorAamon_Kor Posts: 36
    I can't even pass the first round. i'll skip the event.
    I can't even compete at all, like someone keeps every single slow car hoping we get that one event they can play and never use this card again
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't even compete at all, like someone keeps every single slow car hoping we get that one event they can play and never use this card again
    Long time players do, as they upgraded a car for a previous challenge or event
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to mention the word was replaced with **** automatically.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And another thing, I definitely DON'T use swear words "consistently" in "most of my messages". Before this, I hadn't sworn in AT LEAST the twenty previous posts. And that's all I can be bothered to check to prove this point.
  • baestbaest Posts: 555 ✭✭✭✭
    Where the energy is spent by Hutch staff on this forum is truly mind boggling.
    I don't understand why we can't have a new yellow bird challenge to chip away at. Makes the whole renown thing a bit pointless now beyond trying to pick up cars that are useful here and there.
    Or like add more to campaign mode since there are so many cars and like over numerous amount track sets to go with. 
    Or like add more to campaign mode since there are so many cars and like over numerous amount track sets to go with. 
    Hutch has already said they don't have plans to expand to or create a new campaign mode, since players would finish it quickly and then be asking for more. 
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    edited May 19
    I’m really enjoying the new challenge structure, but when was the last new manufacturer added? Desperate for a big update, just feels a bit tired atm
    I’m really enjoying the new challenge structure, but when was the last new manufacturer added?
    December
    https://forums.hutch.io/discussion/11027/pl13-patch-notes
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    I’m really enjoying the new challenge structure, but when was the last new manufacturer added?
    December
    Thank you. It seems longer, and I’m not sure AMC counts :)
    edited May 19
    HeissRod said:
    December
    Thank you. It seems longer, and I’m not sure AMC counts :)
    Oh....you meant completely new manufacturer with some meat on it's bones.  Then probably August of last year with European Revolution (Apollo, DeTomaso, Donkervoort, Koenigsegg, & Spyker)?
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Even this forum is lacking content :-(
    (beside @NinjaDesignz great work!)
  • TopDrives34865TopDrives34865 Posts: 164 ✭✭✭
    edited May 20
    Deleted
  • BinocularBinocular Posts: 8
    O__VER said:

AND we're now in the middle of the mid-week slump where no events end and there's not much to do except grind. Despite Hutch saying the new challenges would give us more, here we are in a week with absolutely no challenges and events tailored only to whales.

Absolutely this - I've invested in this game for what? a massive lull in anything to do that's not multiplayer, and being forced into a corner when it comes to trying to be competitive, totally agree with everything you said in your response there, spot on!