ME Four-Twelve Finals - Tokyo (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a single wet track in sight  :(
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Not a single wet track in sight  :(
    Yeah surprising really that Hutch has played into the hands of Epic owners quite a bit here. 2-Eleven, Mustang FR500GT and Donkervoort D8 GT owners rejoice. And Zonda R owners. Of course.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping I didn't need to upgrade some epics. Not sure the prize is worth fusing them up. Guess I can just enter and see how far I get without upgrading.

Was trying to save fuse mats for the update. Used a heap on the Jesko already.

edited May 21
    Jay said:
    I was hoping I didn't need to upgrade some epics. Not sure the prize is worth fusing them up. Guess I can just enter and see how far I get without upgrading.

I'd say the ME Four-Twelve isn't really worth it. Good US dragster but that's about it. Felt like I needed it only about twice since it was first awarded. I literally only bought packs to try and get the Pagani (I failed at that :( )
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @O__VER I love your profile pic 👏
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Jay said:

I'd say the ME Four-Twelve isn't really worth it. Good US dragster but that's about it. Felt like I needed it only about twice since it was first awarded. I literally only bought packs to try and get the Pagani (I failed at that :( )
    At least swap your evo for the d8gt!
    Slrmclaren also wins quite a few not so twisty tracks over all other epics
    If anyone has a 969 2-eleven supercharged I would be very interested to know some of the times
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    edited May 21
    O__VER said:
     I literally only bought packs to try and get the Pagani (I failed at that :( )

yeah same, its actually a good pack to go for it, but only one epic out of 10 packs for me sadly
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those that care about such things, or are curious, the owners prize is a Ruf Rt 35
    I already have one, so not the first time a duplicate from my limited owners events.
    Used a lot as you can see....🙄

• kaje73kaje73 Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    ...and you could get into the owners event without a ME Four-Twelve 
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaje73 said:
    My other account without the Four-Twelve cannot see the owners event. So probably been fixed.
    Finished it. A very untaxing 20 minutes or so. And ANOTHER Dodge Nitro R/T from the CF (that makes 4 now).
    kaje73 said:
    My other account without the Four-Twelve cannot see the owners event. So probably been fixed.
    Finished it. A very untaxing 20 minutes or so. And ANOTHER Dodge Nitro R/T from the CF (that makes 4 now).
    Yeah it got fixed fairly quickly.
    Hutch posted (I saw it on Twitter) that any non owner who completed the owners challenge will have the Ruf removed but can keep all other prizes they gained.
  • plain333plain333 Posts: 47 ✭✭✭
    They can also keep buying 2007 CF packs
  • TopDrives34865TopDrives34865 Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    edited May 21
    And ANOTHER Dodge Nitro R/T from the CF (that makes 4 now).
    I would love to have one actually, since you need one maxed or the RDX or the Pikes peak to complete round 16 of the tune up challenge...
    O__VER said:
    Jay said:

Same, although I did get results other's would want.
    LP640 Roadster
    Furai x2 (in 1 pack!)
    Evo IX x2
    Nassau
    HeissRod said:
    O__VER said:
    Jay said:

LP640 Roadster
    Furai x2 (in 1 pack!)
    Evo IX x2
    Nassau
    Painful how the lp640 roadster is useless.
    Didnt even realise the packs include the Furai which is not useable in this event. Amazing
  • ErilixErilix Posts: 60 ✭✭✭
    I would love to have one actually, since you need one maxed or the RDX or the Pikes peak to complete round 16 of the tune up challenge...

I have none of these and I passed round 16 :
    Lambo Reventon on 1/2 mile - 333
    Suzuki Jimny - 969
    Chevrolet Captiva - 969
    Mercedes S 350 - 333
    And Evo X FQ300 - 333
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭
    Unless they've changed it since yesterday you don't need a nitro. 

HeissRod said:
    O__VER said:
    Jay said:

LP640 Roadster
    Furai x2 (in 1 pack!)
    Evo IX x2
    Nassau
    Fofoksek, I buy a few CFs with my precious saved gold... finally get a legend..................... another lp640 roadster!!!!!

Probably the most frustrating game ever invented.

I should have kept this Mercedes when I got it two months ago... it has amazing mra. My bad anyway
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 417 ✭✭✭

I should have kept this Mercedes when I got it two months ago... it has amazing mra. My bad anyway

You can lose the drag on Round 16, even with a 4WD PER (as long as you don't lose by too many points), there is enough room to make 300+ points on the 4 other races (with just 2x 4WD ALL and 2x low RQ STD like the RQ19 Focus and the RQ30 Lancer (both maxed).
    For a second Opel GT (RQ49) for this event (and in general), would you go 6.9.9 or another 9.6.9?

I guess a 6.9.9 would beat a 9.6.9 on G-Force and lose on other races like Twisty circuit, but question is does 6.9.9 win on Tokyo G-force?
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭✭
    Yama_san said:
    For a second Opel GT (RQ49) for this event (and in general), would you go 6.9.9 or another 9.6.9?

I guess a 6.9.9 would beat a 9.6.9 on G-Force and lose on other races like Twisty circuit, but question is does 6.9.9 win on Tokyo G-force?
    Normally on tokyo g-force 699 is better than 969. If you know a way to try I can give you the time
    edited May 23
    Yama_san said:

I can confirm 699 wins by .03 over 969 on Tokyo g force. They tie on a twisty circuit. I guess 699 wins a regular g force too.
    I don't have any picture to prove it to you, but those were some matches I did on the event.

Edit: stupid automatic corrector...
    Post edited by TopDrives34865 on
    Yes, 699 Opel GT wins G-Force by 0.01
    Yes all confirmed. It doesn't win Parking vs a 969 however.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭
    Well that was unexpected. I was safe in 12-13th on the last scoreboard I saw for a useful slick tyre Jag then when the results came I ended up in a different tier - Tenth place. 

Someone most have lost to me at the last second, looks like my Jag hand will have to stay terrible. 
    BoxtaS said:
    @O__VER I love your profile pic 👏
    Hutch didn't like it.

I don't know why they're allowed Hutch_Robin and Hutch_Tim but I'm not allowed Hutch_ed.