Skip to content

13.2 Update - Bug Reporting Thread

2»

Comments

• lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Still not keeping my hands selected properly, went into the dying breed event this morning and it had my daily event hand selected.
    I see that happen before I join an event.  i.e. I'll look at an event, make a hand, then not join.  If I come back later, after joining another event or setting a hand for another event without joining, the first event will pull the hand from the other events.  Is that your experience or is it happening after joining the event? 

no, entered and played both events, then go back to one and the wrong hand is selected
  • MoogMoog Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭
    When doing challenges, after selecting my hand, just as the first race starts I hear the you've-just-won-an-award sound, which is normally played when I get the 3 stars. There is no sound other than a thump noise when I get my 3 stars.
    I don't normally play with sound on, so it may have been like this for a while.
    iOS, Latest
  • MoogMoog Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭
    In the GT Finals challenge, I get promised rewards that don't appear, instead I just get $2500:

• Aamon_KorAamon_Kor Posts: 36
    Is a display error. I also have sometimes.  Close and reopen the event, then it is displayed correctly.

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.  It's a display error.  I saw it this morning as well.
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 440 ✭✭✭
    Getting the "Top Drives has stopped" (and app closing) more and more often since a few weeks. :(

Also some ads just give a black screen (or freeze before they start) and have to close and reopen again. Boring.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yama_san said:
    Getting the "Top Drives has stopped" (and app closing) more and more often since a few weeks. :(

Also some ads just give a black screen (or freeze before they start) and have to close and reopen again. Boring.
    That sounds like Android due to the error message you're getting, but I've been having Top Drives crash on iOS lately too. No obvious reason why, just quits to the home screen randomly.

Wonder if it's some server side problem.
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 440 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Yama_san said:

That sounds like Android due to the error message you're getting, but I've been having Top Drives crash on iOS lately too. No obvious reason why, just quits to the home screen randomly.

Yes sorry, I'm on Android. And indeed the crashes seems a bit random.
    Same with the characters from the game suddenly showing wrong - definitely time for a restart.

My app is usually staying open quite long so that could have been a reason, but I think I got those kind of bugs even when the app was launched since not that long.
  • KcrayKcray Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Yama_san said:

I have been having issues with it crashing on my iPhone, especially when a notification pops up or I accidentally swipe down from the top of the screen. Not sure if it is an isolated issue with my phone or bigger issue
  • Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 359 admin
    Closing this thread as the next Update 13.3 is here. All bug reports from recent days have been noted.

This discussion has been closed.