Skip to content

Anniversary Spectacular- 2010s (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    wonder how many epics went down the gutter for those legendery upgrades after its all done lol
  • BlackXWulfBlackXWulf Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    D3nzello said:
    wonder how many epics went down the gutter for those legendery upgrades after its all done lol
    Probably close to 500 dollars worth or more since epics are as low a chance to get and multiply this by maybe a few hundred people across the world, now they have enough to buy a brand new car 🤣😂
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    well, looks like the top 5 are set in my bracket, all of them with 4 almost fully upgraded leg.
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 829 ✭✭✭
    edited July 24
    Got it.....
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone knows this guy, marcel jeske?
    Basically the biggest douche in the universe, something like 25 of my 26 losses come from him.
    I even wonder why would anyone act like this, does it feel good pounding on the same guy for the whole event? Could be that he holds a grudge against me but I dont recall picking a fight with him before.

• StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    If you beat the person with the most points you gain more points for a win, e.g. you beat the guy with the lowest points you get 14 points, you beat the person with the most points you get 18 points.
    The other way: You lose against the person with lowest points you lose 17 points, you lose against the person with the most points you lose 14 points.
    In clubs I always take the person with the most points if I can beat his hand.
    If you beat the person with the most points you gain more points for a win, e.g. you beat the guy with the lowest points you get 14 points, you beat the person with the most points you get 18 points.
    The other way: You lose against the person with lowest points you lose 17 points, you lose against the person with the most points you lose 14 points.
    Fine, but this guy is undefeated, and unbeatable by anyone in the bracket
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:

He's only unbeaten so far. There'll be stronger hands towards the end as people finish fusing their cars and those who don't less catch up. 

I've been in that position before, unbeaten with 1 day to go, and ended the event dropping out of the top tier entirely. 

Chances are he's just scrolling to the end of the available hands and playing that one to get the most points, not targeting you specifically. 
    TD42792 said:

He's only unbeaten so far. There'll be stronger hands towards the end as people finish fusing their cars and those who don't less catch up. 

I've been in that position before, unbeaten with 1 day to go, and ended the event dropping out of the top tier entirely. 

Chances are he's just scrolling to the end of the available hands and playing that one to get the most points, not targeting you specifically. 
    Time will tell, and I know what you mean, but I havent seen a hand that comes close to his by a mile, talking about maxed leggies all the way kind of thing, and the good ones (prize atom, 650s, legend cat).
    Anyway, other thing I was thinking is he does not want to see anyone leave too far and because he plays less he needs to play all his tickets on me to bring me back into the pack.
    Still that’s pretty douchy. I always try to spread my hits as much as possible when I am first.
  • BlackXWulfBlackXWulf Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    I just notice no one posted the tracks
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 3,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lost out on it because of server errors at the end. Still can't believe we can't get some reliable servers for this game