Skip to content

10th Anniversary Week-end

Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 437 ✭✭✭
No communication about it on this forum. Sad...
Maybe because it is quite cheap?

5/5 for the initiative. Always nice to see this kind of "special week" with good perks, nice offers or cool events.

1/5 for what is offered to "celebrate".

I know the challenge is super easy (probably too easy and mostly aimed for beginners), but seriously, just a Ceramic and poor B/C cars to grab for a TENTH year anniversary?
Not even one CF for a such milestone, or an Epic, or at least B/C prize cars (I think there are far than enough to be awarded in the game).

Even the CF offer (+10 slots and 10000$) doesn't seem very generous to me.
And not even any free pack (like a ceramic). Maybe later?

The multi-player event could look decent, still with only 15/500 who will get a really nice prize, so just one more event for whales or guys teaming up.

Honestly I didn't know it was Hutch 10th anniversary so it was still a nice surprise when stuff popped up, but if I would have knew it was such a milestone and Hutch would offer a special week-end to its players, I would have expected far more or let's say better rewards than that!
Free stuff once in a while doesn't cost anything to the company (but surely please long term-players especially), so why being too greedy with the rewards/offers, leaving a bad impression in the end?

Comments

• BlackXWulfBlackXWulf Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    Seriously I am confused about this event because it's random and kinda seems like a distraction from from the cotw for lower end players so they don't get all whiny about not getting anything in return for f2p or little bit of money spent, I'm content with not progressing in the cotw because I had a feeling... 
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 280 ✭✭✭
    Yama_san said:

Even the CF offer (+10 slots and 10000$) doesn't seem very generous to me.

I was wondering if its maybe some sort of "premium" or "elite" kind of pack? I mean for relatively newer player its prolly a good offer, but most of us dont need slots anymore and 10k cash is running a couple clubs races...so idk, did anyone opened the pack?
  • Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 354 admin
    Seriously I am confused about this event because it's random and kinda seems like a distraction from from the cotw for lower end players so they don't get all whiny about not getting anything in return for f2p or little bit of money spent, I'm content with not progressing in the cotw because I had a feeling... 
    The Anniversary event was meant to replace the Tri-Series cycle, therefore the top prize tier is similar to the regular Finals +5, but we also offered CF packs to the top-80 players in the bracket. So unless I'm missing something, that's pretty generous. Although of course, the prize car was not a legendary, and you didn't have three events to have a chance at, as you usually do.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! I'm not even joking here but I actually have a tiny tear in my eye... Although it could partially be that it's 7.30am and I've just woken up slightly groggy.

I'm grateful Robin, thank you.

I hope there will be more of the same, not skewed in any one region's favour but more balanced so that everybody can be competitive and enjoy Top Drives.

• AslanVAslanV Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭
    And it's 6AM PST time ^^

I mean, it's make sense ! So props to Hutch !
  • StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    Appreciate this change! No matter how much I love TD, waking up at 2:45 AM (or staying awake until 3 AM) day after day is really difficult, and not healthy.
    Also, hoping that it won't move to an earlier time than this.