Skip to content

joyrider and north pole suggestions

LOVE the Joyrider and the North Pole track!!  Two suggestions...
1) How about Santa and or his workshop showing up on the North Pole track? Maybe some reindeer? A Christmas tree? Come on with more Christmasy content WOO WOO!!

2) I love the truckload of presents but would like to see it all the way to the end of the track. Maybe adjust the physics so they always fall back into the truck. Or if preserving the minor obstacles they might present after spilling out is important, why not have them constantly repopulating? An endless spillage of presents down the track would be pretty cool!!

Comments

• Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,597 admin
    uhh, No.  How about the Easter bunny in a Hummer or the tooth fairy in a freaking VW bug.  The Christmas truck is bad enough, I gotta race all year on this track and see that silly truck.  Bah Humbug.
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some nice ideas there. We had limited time and resources to work on the update, with all members of the original MMX Hill Climb team working on new projects at the moment.
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,597 admin
    So you are saying we have been abandoned...
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Posts: 674 admin
    That's all members of the original team working on new projects. All MMX Hill Climb updates since launch have been by other Hutch staff (it happened to work out more convenient that way). There are fewer of them than on the original team though, hence the more limited time and resources.
  • dwnwrddwnwrd Posts: 38
    Well I tried for weeks and finally got to the end with all presents intact hoping there was a bonus or Easter egg for it. Nope. 

Bah humbug indeed. 
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job getting to the end with all presents still in the back.
    Sorry there was not additional reward.