Skip to content

HR 3?

What car(s) do I need?

Comments

• GoatGoat Posts: 31
    edited November 2017
    I have the fiesta from -78 and the Renault 18 from -76 as only cars that qualify... 
  • Casper_SchillingsCasper_Schillings Posts: 46 ✭✭
    Maybe it’s a pre-80s event and they just f*cked up the requirements
  • dunowedunowe Posts: 469 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    The eVent ready pack is a plastic, so i could indeed have something to do with the year
  • luket22luket22 Posts: 47 ✭✭
    Rq 3 by looks 
  • Casper_SchillingsCasper_Schillings Posts: 46 ✭✭
    luket22 said:
    Rq 3 by looks 
    Yep, thanks
  • IQover3000IQover3000 Posts: 72 ✭✭
    I can use loads of 3's so I'd say its 3RQ
  • riky1983riky1983 Posts: 1
    Che cagata di torneo
  • flight4590flight4590 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    For a moment I thought it was a play on HRE (holy Roman empire) or HRT (Hispanic Racing Team)
  • chedichedi Posts: 491 ✭✭✭
    I think it's RQ3
  • nipan_TopDrivesnipan_TopDrives Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
    its rq 3 event...! i am out..... best of luck ...!
  • CoolmmmCoolmmm Posts: 1
    Is there anyone can explain these HR3 cards?
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so stupid event ever... why buy plastic pack? You are kidding me? you think events only for $$ ... stupids players like me are better to quit... i had 20k $ and i spend for plastic and only 3 cars for this event? bah... hutch... you need to change something...
    ok if you do some rare, common or uncommon.. what is HR3? you need to improve your coomunications about events... or i can close game and don't play today...
  • george1279george1279 Posts: 8
    Musketeers... Three musketeers RQ3 well done hutch 
    Five musketeers in this case.  Five very confused, low tier ones 
  • godzillagodzilla Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Very poor event.  Staying out.  You’d have to buy around three plastic packs to get three 3s, then throw them all out.  Prizes don’t even justify the purchase.
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawr !!?
  • th3j4ffam4nth3j4ffam4n Posts: 1
    Goat said:
    I have the fiesta from -78 and the Renault 18 from -76 as only cars that qualify... 
    how did you know that they qualified?? I don’t have any rq 3’s
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    jiha... 1 one of my cars is valid for this event... it's a RQ3 one.
    But I'm not willing to pay for that event. Have no in-game money because some cars need some upgrades before the update.
    And now that :(
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's true.

Whilst I personally feel this is an epic fail, this is how it lets some others be competitive for once. That could be me winning a forst place prize for once but I don't have the garage slots to justify keeping RQ3 cars. 

This is a matter of choice

• daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though I can’t play in this event, I like what Hutch are doing. I know we keep asking for more events but I think it’s necessary if we get events like this. That way there are a couple events we can try for as opposed to just a daily if we can’t get a hand together for the special. 
    if you finish pve, if you have few slots, if you play basically normal way... it's impossible to do all events... next events are: French (i have only 3 cars), GB Ice (i have some Gb but nothing with 4wd)... and they ask always 4 or 5 cars specificy for event... so i started playing two weeks ago.. finished game, level 123 and my only good cars are from pve; in events i arrive at 2° tier maximum and daily event 5° tier... so we needs better matchmaking (i ca' find people with all S car or A car), better prizes in event, better prizes in cards.. few gold, few money and a lot of XP.. when i will arrive at cap (125), i will find xp or not? and why stop cap? every ten level i have 1 free slot and some cars (maybe you can give us a ceramic card every 10 level so no spenders player can fight a little in events) ....
  • LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 296 ✭✭✭
    Well would you look at this guy right here 
    Best Hutch bot, period
  • SurfRatSurfRat Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    This event has to be just a way to lighten the mood and have some fun. I wish it was a demolition derby though. Would enjoy seeing some of these 3's get scrapped...like ran over by a monster truck!
  • HoubaHouba Posts: 2
    Event ended. I spent 6500 $ for cars we were few (7 with bots) but there was no rewards, had fun trying to upgrade cows but why can’t we have rewards ?
  • HoubaHouba Posts: 2
    Ok , reward system arrived this morning. Late but arrived. Thanx