Skip to content

Improvements

AndyironAndyiron Posts: 4
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Hello

love the game, can't wait to play it everyday, but the main issue is what do I do once I complete Monaco? Can we add daily challenges so we can still win gold/cash/cars so we can continue to upgrade cars?

can you change the multiplayer part as like other people say sometimes you get matched against people who win by 500 points, can it be like other games like a league for beginners then to car driverleague, etc then onto F1 driver league I just think this will give people a goal to get to the next league?

Also can you change it so I can buy cash with gold?

other Top Drive players please add some more suggestions to make this game better and better, I want this game to be like clash of clans 1000s of players playing everyday 

Andy
Post edited by Andyiron on

Comments

• Tap_GearTap_Gear Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    We need more cars brand. More variety, aston martin, ferrari, lamborghini, porsche, koegnisseg etc.
    We need single car card shop. So we can buy a particular car we crave, but make it expensive so it won't be easy to have 5.
    We need daily challenge, in hard level but bigger reward. So after you finish 100% you still can earn some cash and gold. Otherwise people with bad luck can't compete in multiplayer mode with people with good luck at finding S type car.

• AerAer Posts: 56
    I think there should be daily log-in rewards, like 30 days login for a carbon fiber pack or something like that
  • PhuIsRealPhuIsReal Posts: 4
    My idea is each pack has a "lucky bar". This bar will fill up every time you don't recieve a card that is one or two class better than the guarantee. When the bar is filled, the chance for better card will increase (double maybe). The bar won't lose if you don't get better cards, but it will if you get them. For example, if you don't get a A or S class card in carbon fiber, the bar will stack up. Right after you get an A class it will lose half of the whole bar, if it a S class, it will lose all.
    Like if you think it's cool :)
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    nice idea to mitigate the "bad" luck feeling. Because you know then, that in x packs, you will get lucky
  • ZenithimZenithim Posts: 66 ✭✭✭
    Tap_Gear said:
    We need more cars brand. More variety, aston martin, ferrari, lamborghini, porsche, koegnisseg etc.
    We need single car card shop. So we can buy a particular car we crave, but make it expensive so it won't be easy to have 5.
    We need daily challenge, in hard level but bigger reward. So after you finish 100% you still can earn some cash and gold. Otherwise people with bad luck can't compete in multiplayer mode with people with good luck at finding S type car.

I fully buttress these ideas
  • PhuIsRealPhuIsReal Posts: 4
    edited September 2017
    Tap_Gear said:

I don't think this will work cause car packs mean we don't know what are in the pack. Buying a particular car will break the fun part in opening packs.
  • AndyironAndyiron Posts: 4
    Just following on from my first post we need leagues in multi player as I keep coming up against people with super cars it needs to be a fair battle not a white wash :( 
  • Really tho, all we want is a legendary pitty timer at 10 or below, then we are happy and buying shitload of packs, i think 3999 gold for 1 legendary is more than enough

Ranks in multiplayer also, cause mp is literally unplayable without atleast 2 godly cars from packs 
  • 10 ceramic packs obviously, or those who guarantee same rarity as ceramic
  • ZenithimZenithim Posts: 66 ✭✭✭
    Really tho, all we want is a legendary pitty timer at 10 or below, then we are happy and buying shitload of packs, i think 3999 gold for 1 legendary is more than enough

Ranks in multiplayer also, cause mp is literally unplayable without atleast 2 godly cars from packs 
    If we can use gold to buy legendaries, ill buy lots of them, coz basically I am stuck in the middle of nowhere now
  • Tap_GearTap_Gear Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    PhuIsReal said:
    Tap_Gear said:

I don't think this will work cause car packs mean we don't know what are in the pack. Buying a particular car will break the fun part in opening packs.
    Yes i know, it's fun to open a pack expecting to find something valuable. But some people have a very bad luck, i have 3 top drives account in all my 3 gadgets, 1 account has a very bad luck. Never get even an A car, when my gold is enough to buy carbon pack what i got is nissan pathfinder in B grade. Lucky i have other account in my other gadgets which has good luck to find an S grade. So basically my bad luck account is unplayable because all of its best car is the one from the boss which everybody will have.
    I think what happened to my bad luck account also happened to many bad luck players. So that's why i think we need a single card car shop, we still have the pack shop too, but we have the choice which we want to buy. If you want a sure thing, buy single but it is very expensive, maybe like 10 times the price of ceramic. But if you want to depends on your luck, buy pack.