Skip to content

Welcome to the War Zone, everyone.

PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
I don't know why, but there are always tougher opponents. And this size of this battle isn't huge in any means, but there's a reason I took screenshot. That OP dude Mike used to rekt me is actually getting rekt by these people on top! I got matched against the number 2 and it is ABSOLUTELY CRAZY. 4/5 Legendaries? (Chiron/Huayra/SLS/12C) And I only got two! 12C and Ford GT (the OLD one!!) God. Fork me. I'm ranting again... Probably because my luck on getting good cards are real bad. It would actually be a good idea if you separate players based on their cards. I know it would be hard to do it perfectly, but for the sake of us lower-grade players struggling in the Multiplayer events.

Comments

• MikeManNZMikeManNZ Posts: 220 ✭✭✭
    LOL yeah they are either VERY lucky or have spent a heap of gold on carbon packs.
  • PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how literally EVERYONE got loads of Epic/Legendary cars so fast. I haven't even got one for ages! Nice caterham btw lol.
  • MikeManNZMikeManNZ Posts: 220 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, came out of a carbon pack.  I have found out though that it is not a match for the R500
  • BaZziBaZzi Posts: 386 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Yes, here's the war zone. I don't even believe we come to the final stage of the game just only the second week of world launch.

• ZenithimZenithim Posts: 66 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    BaZzi said:
    Yes, here's the war zone. I don't even believe we come to the final stage of the game just only the second week of world launch.

WHAT IS THIS? I spent 450 pounds already and still cant get any car higher than B???????? are they cheating gold or what lol

@BaZzi
    Can you please tell me how did you get all those S cars? from which pack? Massive thanks
    Actually, I brought many event packs more than carbon fibers, they really hit me. You know? I never believe the legendary is just 1-3% for a pack, it's more than that in my opinion. And yea, same here, totally I paid around 5-600$ already.
    edited September 2017
    @BaZzi
    Wow I have never tried event packs....I will give it a go next time. Thanks!

Event pack as in event carbon fiber pack or some special event pack?

I will try buy one UK Cars event pack now and see if I can get higher than C lol
    As expected I got 2 C-class cars - Mini JCW Convertible and a Vauxhall VX200 ^_^
    Zenithim said:
    As expected I got 2 C-class cars - Mini JCW Convertible and a Vauxhall VX200 ^_^
    Nahh I really feel sorry bout that. But yea, in usually for me once per 5 to 10 packs to get a single usable car.
  • AerAer Posts: 56
    @Zenithim sometimes there are limited offers, I think that is the time to grab some, like the last nissan offer, it is 500 gold cheaper than carbon fiber pack with the same value. Ps: I saw you on youtube, keep up the good work haha
    Oh, ya'll spent money? No wonder I can't keep up. I'll just leave the high-grade battlefield to you pros then. :)
    @Aer
    Thanks man I posted on YouTube just to keep track of my progress. I think you saw me opening 2 x Nissan Carbon Fiber Packs right? Both got 1 B-class Nissan as always haha
    Wait, what is B-class anyways? I literally only remember the classes by their old names (Super Rare, Ultra Rare and stuff)