Skip to content

Multiplayer issues

KatiKati Posts: 89 ✭✭✭
multiplayer issues: 1. we shouldnt be allowed to race the same individual twice during a span of 5 races. (i raced the same person 5 times in a row, lost -22 each time...for a total net loss of -110points for 2minutes of gameplay.
2. too many similar cars and setups resulting in many draws. most 5 races only come down to 1-2 races as others are draws. perhaps have draws count as +25 points for you as the active gamer.
3. course preview before selecting cars would be nice. too many time i entered world open circuit to see 2 dirt courses offered and my opponent has 2 offroad cars with offroad wheels ready to go.

Comments

• NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much same issue , I'm at 23-10losses but when i win i get 5/15pts and when i lose it's -25 so i have -55 and after the 50th place... what define that number cause even if i win by a mile i win 5pts...
  • KatiKati Posts: 89 ✭✭✭
    **** AGAIN.
    raced the same individual 5x's in a row (the same individual i mentioned 1 day earlier for -110 total) and lost all 5 again this time for -85.
    I dont mind losing, i dont mind even losing to OP cars and whale spenders...but we should not be racing the same person more than once during a 5 race span, especially when there's 40+ drivers in the division...GGGGGRRRRRR