Skip to content

Formula Fun - Black Jack

Olli8888Olli8888 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Sounds interesting. Maybe 5x black cars?! Do you think hutch can do something like that?

Comments

• Olli8888Olli8888 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    21RQ - blackjack
    Thats sounds possible!
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    21RQ - blackjack
    Genius !!
  • CharlieRCharlieR Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    There is Rare event i hope they won't do 2 low rq events in a row... this is so boring
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    21RQ - blackjack
    That was my first thought. Not sure I’m that keen on these ultra low RQ Limits though. Things will get very interesting in the 60-100 range I expect.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I quite like the RQ limit events. They allow for very diverse hands to go up against. Everyone has a slightly different strategy. Spreading the RQ points across five cars evenly, or having a mix of low and high rq cars to make up their five.

In this case it'll be more limited I suppose, because there are only 6 rq points to distribute after having 5 RQ3 cars minimum. Even so, RQ limit events are the most interesting at the moment.

Bring it on!
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate RQ limited events. All my cars are rare and above. Although the only rares I have is the Rally spec, El Camino (3 of them), Range Rover for the LR event and 280 GE (2). The majority of my cars are Ultra rare and Epic. Many of those cars are maxed and should be competitive in those respective events.
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
    If it’s RQ 21 it’s basically musketeers + 6. 
    I’m not a fan of these ultra low rq events, a lot of the fun of this game is collecting and upgrading high end vehicles, not common everyday ****. 
    edited February 2018
    You mean the ultra low RQ Limit events? Yeah I’m not so keen on them either. I’m looking forward to the higher RQ Limits where we can introduce a wider selection of our garage. At RQ 100 for example you can seriously look at bringing in a Legendary or two supplemented by Rare and Super Rares well suited to track conditions. Or a hand full of balanced Ultra Rares. The number of useful hand combinations will be huge, and lots of “good for their RQ” cars that aren’t the best in their class can suddenly be very useful.
    Post edited by Huacanacha on
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I have no issues with rq limits, and agree that it should bring more diverse hands into the events which should be more fun and interesting. The low rq total events though, like musketeers and this event if it really is a rq21 limit are no fun to me at all. Almost every car I get that is E or F class is sold immediately or used for food. They just aren’t worth the garage space to me, and I currently have 320 spaces. 
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eventhough, new players and F2P players have their focus on this cars. As F2P I have some maxed A and B cars, but I am undersnowed in most events by P2W. For me, that is ok, this is the difference between this 2 types of players and my cars are mostly strong enough for tier 2 in the big events. But this gives us the opportunity to win from time to time a ceramic of CF, so we have also some food to upgrade our B and A cars. 
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    Eventhough, new players and F2P players have their focus on this cars. As F2P I have some maxed A and B cars, but I am undersnowed in most events by P2W. For me, that is ok, this is the difference between this 2 types of players and my cars are mostly strong enough for tier 2 in the big events. But this gives us the opportunity to win from time to time a ceramic of CF, so we have also some food to upgrade our B and A cars. 

But thé struggle with Space is real if u know wat i mean
    If someone could understand, it are F2P players like me. It took me from the christmas event till last week to save 4800 gold to buy 80 slots. In this time, I wasn't able to buy CF, not even in offers to strenghten my garage. For us it is important to have a wide F, E, D and C collection to be competitive in this low RQ events, in order to win ceramics and CF to feed our A and B's. To max an A, it takes weeks if you are not able to buy CF with real money.  Now, once I have this slots, I can focus again on the events and try to win some good cars, till I am running out of slots and need another 2 months to buy 80 slots again.
  • RysioRysio Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    21RQ - blackjack
    21RQ with total limit of 99RQ?Lol
  • RysioRysio Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    what's yours 21RQ?I have only few
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it will be a limit of 21RQ total. Formula Fun is always common class. So you'll need two RQ 6 and three RQ 3 (or some other combo).
  • samagoichisamagoichi Posts: 853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it will be off-road because if not everyone will have something like 3 Honda Beat-1 Primera-1 v 250d. Or 3 Beat and Mirage-Focus-Focus cab. Gonna be boring as hell if it's all dry asphalt. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beat actually beats a lot of STD tyre cars on dirt g force! Lol
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have still yet to pull a beat since i realised too late i should hang on to them.

It's basically half the reason i smurf-farm 
    Tied up until this evening. How is this event?
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

So far workin. 
    Wet tracks thrown in the mix 
    Pro Tip Forum freinds. This isn’t a common only event. 
    I love Pro Tips.
    @mikes minor event same group so.... WAR WERE DECLARED

Or should we save it for the last 1/2 day? ;)

Now I would like to take my pro tip back :D Why can't I be in your group when there's good prizes on the line? It's up to you. We can see how high we can get with undefeated records for a bit. I'm sure I'll lose in the end.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    Pro Tip Forum freinds. This isn’t a common only event. 
    Unless you have like 3 or 4 beats, you might as well stick to a commons. Those things are crazy at their rq lol

On a side note, does anyone have the track sets?
    mikes said:

Now I would like to take my pro tip back :D Why can't I be in your group when there's good prizes on the line? It's up to you. We can see how high we can get with undefeated records for a bit. I'm sure I'll lose in the end.
    Sounds good. Or we can just decide how to split the spoils. I’m pretty busy this week so probably won’t have time to crush it anyway. So coop now and decide about the final stretch later.
    edited February 2018
    The track sets

Post edited by Huacanacha on
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The track sets

Cool thanks! Btw, what does your hand look like? 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took the lead now with 

Lot of playing around with my hands , beats suffer in the wet but there 3RQ is a must have . 
    The primera is beating the green mirage on everything . 
    Ford has traction 
    And the taho the sprinter