Skip to content

Events

daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
 :(
Then:
Now:

Comments

• daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya it’s defintiely cuz of updates. Just wish they would say “heads up there’ll be limited events while we roll out updates”
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want any deals! I am gonna do another carbon pack video today, just because i can't wait for deals!! Arrggg.. :p:D
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    I just want any deals! I am gonna do another carbon pack video today, just because i can't wait for deals!! Arrggg.. :p:D
    I feel your pain, I picked up 80 more slots and 6 CFs because I can’t sit on gold for more than like 3 minutes apparently. 
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need slot deals and any deal!
    edited March 2018
    They are super stingy with slots I wish there were better deals on them I dumped a bunch of cash on my slots
    Post edited by Bugatti on
  • samagoichisamagoichi Posts: 853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need plastik packs deals. 10x for 25000 or something like that. Thanks Hutch!
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder why both @bugatti and @bullet_splatter were disliked?  :o
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
    Must have a fan. 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey. I got some disagree love as well. 
    edited March 2018
    I am disliked because a couple people don't agree with my teamwork i do.. But hey, to each there own lol
    edited March 2018
    mikes said:
    Hey. I got some disagree love as well. 
    They have been after me for awile, see  :p

As long as it don't come close to reaching my lol's i am allways gonna be very happy ! :D

lol....

TGPD said:
    lol....

Hey! You’re out of jail!
    mikes said:
    TGPD said:
    lol....

Hey! You’re out of jail!
    Yeah... What do you want?!
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I’m going to start banning people who disagree with neutral posts with no explanation. ;)

Now where did I put that hammer...
    I don’t have many disagrees for the number of posts I have. So overall I’d say I’m pretty agreeable. Except this one time I mentioned the sacred dailies...
    I don’t have many disagrees for the number of posts I have. So overall I’d say I’m pretty agreeable. Except this one time I mentioned the sacred dailies...
    Mods these days....
  • CharlieRCharlieR Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    i'm panicking, i'm not sure will make it thru without events for so long, oh my god, somebody do something 
    There. Have Another Disagree.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    I'm just disagreeing with you for the lol's @TGPD please don't take it personally.
    TGPD said:
    I'm just disagreeing with you for the lol's @TGPD please don't take it personally.
    I hate you.
    lol
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,604 admin
    edited March 2018
    0 Promote
    193 Disagree
     397 Agree
     367 Like
    440 LOL
    2 Spam
    0 Abuse

Almost all of my "disagree" clicks are from one of my super fans.  193 is a solid number. 

If I used the  @Huacanacha mod method, that dude would have been banned long ago.

Gsearch said:
    0 Promote
    193 Disagree
     397 Agree
     367 Like
    440 LOL
    2 Spam
    0 Abuse

Almost all of my "disagree" clicks are from one of my super fans.  193 is a solid number. 

If I used the  @Huacanacha mod method, that dude would have been banned long ago.

He doens't post or comment. Why keep the account active?
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,604 admin
    Even if someone is banned, the disagrees stay in place.  The only way to get rid of them is to go click them again and it removes the disagree.  I will just have to live with it, sadly.  Although I looked through my disagrees and I have about FIVE from a certain YouTube star with a large garage and teamwork issues that I am not happy about.  LOL
    This topic has become very disagreeable. 
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was this thread about? Last Posts was only blabla with no Sense...