Skip to content

Bugatti- Shock And Awe Campaign (Memory Sake)

2»

Comments

• BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    Who for president????

• AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn.. I think ive angered the Trump!
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
    I’d take Schlee over Trump any day. 
  • JakeKJakeK Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    I gotta say this was pretty cool to watch from the side lines, it's often fun to see just how far a dedicated player can "push" a game. Also kudos to both hutch and Bugatti for coming to a gentleman's agreement and not pushing things too far. (I am curious what the final standings for that pod were...)
    JakeK said:
    I gotta say this was pretty cool to watch from the side lines, it's often fun to see just how far a dedicated player can "push" a game. Also kudos to both hutch and Bugatti for coming to a gentleman's agreement and not pushing things too far. (I am curious what the final standings for that pod were...)
    Yeah, was pretty crazy that 1 person can get 7 forum people into top 1st through 7th place and 8th place being held back by that person! And to build a point lead of each person above 1,000 points was just absolutely insane! If i would have kept going i am 100% sure i would have got everybody through including myself. Was definitely a piece of history here at top drives that i will remember forever.

But as far as the standings go, i am pretty sure at least 4 of them still made it through..
    Bugatti said:
    JakeK said:
    Yeah, was pretty crazy that 1 person can get 7 forum people into top 1st through 7th place and 8th place being held back by that person! And to build a point lead of each person above 1,000 points was just absolutely insane! If i would have kept going i am 100% sure i would have got everybody through including myself. Was definitely a piece of history here at top drives that i will remember forever.

But as far as the standings go, i am pretty sure at least 4 of them still made it through..
    "Just another thing that @Bugatti can and Eric can't"  ;)  
    Bugatti 2020™
    I am a very rare person that cares for others winning more then myself. A person like this just does not exist in any of the games I've ever played.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JakeK I still wound up first untouched I think 2nd and 3rd were outsiders I also believe 4,6 and 7 were forumers.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JakeK I still wound up first untouched I think 2nd and 3rd were outsiders I also believe 4,6 and 7 were forumers.
    I was 8th.
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    HeissRod said:
    I was 8th.
    Yeah i though you ended 8th. It was a 3 way push to keep @GilTrucks, @Gsearch, and yourself in the 8 at the very end. I'm pretty sure all three of you were able to get in, thankfully.
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Bugatti said:
    ZotZe said:
    Only winner was again hutch.
    First all those gold from bugatti doing his thing. 
    Then all those gold from the guys that wanted to catch up a 1000 Points lead until end of the event to get their place their hand deserved. 

To be fair to hutch, they did refund most my racing gold and allow players to keep thier points, more then fair in my opinion .
    Damn and I never got a refund for all the gold I spent on packs that never had anything.

P.S: I didn't ask for a refund.
    Just ask. Did it once and got 1500 gold refund after i draw only Bs in 10 cf packs.
    Hutch is really nice, but the also have to be, for such high prices at all