Skip to content

Event Chevrolet fast five

2»

Comments

• Peter_GPeter_G Posts: 35

anyone in this bracket ???

• tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Med777 said:
    This is my lineup and I am at #1.  First time I am going to win first prize. I use the camino for the 1/4 and hairpin,  I think the C5 might be better overall but I dont want to experiment at #1 and also rather not have to max it.

Lucky bracket
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,604 admin
    edited June 2018
    tichoblin said:
    Med777 said:
    This is my lineup and I am at #1.  First time I am going to win first prize. I use the camino for the 1/4 and hairpin,  I think the C5 might be better overall but I dont want to experiment at #1 and also rather not have to max it.

Lucky bracket
    Better than my hand.
    Gsearch said:
    tichoblin said:
    Med777 said:

Lucky bracket
    Better than my hand.
    I’m farming with this

• Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    Gsearch said:
    tichoblin said:
    Med777 said:

Lucky bracket
    Better than my hand.
    I’m farming with this

Is the Stingray now better than the Camaro after it got its acceleration buffed? 
    tichoblin said:
    Gsearch said:
    tichoblin said:
    Med777 said:

Lucky bracket
    Better than my hand.
    I’m farming with this

Is the Stingray now better than the Camaro after it got its acceleration buffed? 
    If I remember correctly it is better now. Will confirm later.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    Gsearch said:
    tichoblin said:
    Med777 said:

Lucky bracket
    Better than my hand.
    I’m farming with this

Beats it just about everywhere aside from the longer drags and city streets with the speed bumps. I went 033 with mine and it’s a monster - 189/3.3/98
  • willcf15willcf15 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, It's cool seeing you guys around. I'm struggling to hang onto the top ten, but if you have to beat me down to stay there yourselves, go for it. I don't foresee being able to stay there anyway, only made it that high cause people played their really good cards in a terrible way :P
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    How many trophies will Tier 1 get? I am currently in Tier 1, but don’t want more than 450 trophies...
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    Bucks73 said:
    Bucks73 said:
    This one @Gsearch  so far there are 83 in this pool.
    Hi mate, I just joined after some fusing, so I hope to see you soon and happy to help you guys with the top 2 as my hand isn’t great for this, but should be ok for top 10 depending on the competition. 
    Awesome, the more the merrier I say  :)
    Yeah I definitely don’t have a top two hand so if you have to take wins from me, especially at the end, then please do, I reckon I’m ok for top 10 either way so all good mate!
    Think it's the first time we are in the same group. It is fun to not always see the same people over and over again!
    @willcf15 is there too. 
    Yep, I'm enjoying the different challenges of playing with different leagues, forum players and new players/rivals.

But I do miss my Asian league buddies like Jay and RobGripes.  I will get back on the Asian server at some point, probably once there is better League/Trophy matching.  It's just not fun over there at the moment, once you pass 10K trophies.
    Agreed, I wouldn't stand a chance in the Asian server...might as well use this as a chance to build your garage strength.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bucks73 so is the European server the softest?  on what server would you play if you would go to an African proxy? 
  • pmglfvpmglfv Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    ppedras said:

Anyone else besides @LittleEnosBurdette @ritter_sebo and @pmglfv ?

we are still in the top 10. hope that stays that way
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pmglfv said:
    ppedras said:

Anyone else besides @LittleEnosBurdette @ritter_sebo and @pmglfv ?

we are still in the top 10. hope that stays that way
    It’s very tough Pedro. My hand is weak and I don’t think I’ll make it. I can climb in the top 10 only if I’m lucky with the tracks.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many trophies will Tier 1 get? I am currently in Tier 1, but don’t want more than 450 trophies...
    Maybe 200
  • pmglfvpmglfv Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    it's very tough for me too. only one of my camaro is at max and since the update the chevrolet is slower than the camaro
  • Topdriver44089Topdriver44089 Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    I think i can get a tier 2. No chance at tier 1 though

My hand os:
    Ford GT (the rq 27 one)
    Camaro at 1.3/1.3/1.3
    Camaro at 3.3/2.3/1.3 (i know i messed up)
    Convertible Camaro at 1.3/1.3/1.3
    El Camino maxed (9/9/6)

• Bucks73Bucks73 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭✭
    @Bucks73 so is the European server the softest?  on what server would you play if you would go to an African proxy? 
    Lol, no idea if there’s an African server. I don’t know about the European server, it’s more a case that on the US server there’s more variety of leagues and players and they all pay pretty much the same for gold and thus packs as I do, making it at least competitive. In Asia I play against not only whales, but whales who pay less than half the price for gold than I do. Plus there’s not as many players so every event you are stuck in one of only two leagues currently, and Eric has two accounts now so you either cop his two accounts in the same one or at least one of them. As he lurks these boards, he specifically targets forum players too from the safety of the Asian server. At least here I can get beaten by a variety of different players, lol. 

I think in europe theres the same problem with with some of the Eastern European countries paying half the price for gold as the Western European countries, but I stand to be corrected on that. 

• ATSR_997ATSR_997 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Hey @Bugatti I would greatly appreciate if you stop hammering me in the Fast Five event. I’m only interested in a top 10 and I’m not planning to challenge either of my friends @mikes or @Gsearch. It seems you are taking this “gate keeper” role a bit too seriously. 
    Thanks

• BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    Hey @Bugatti I would greatly appreciate if you stop hammering me in the Fast Five event. I’m only interested in a top 10 and I’m not planning to challenge either of my friends @mikes or @Gsearch. It seems you are taking this “gate keeper” role a bit too seriously. 
    Thanks

In-game name listings goes along ways  ;)
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I've just been in so many pools with @ATSR_997 that I didn't realize you hadn't added your name to the in game name list thread, you really should add yourself if you haven't.
  • Peter_GPeter_G Posts: 35
    edited June 2018

think I am sorta safe for 1-2 spot... all by myselllufff :)

I guess I've just been in so many pools with @ATSR_997 that I didn't realize you hadn't added your name to the in game name list thread, you really should add yourself if you haven't.
    Will do. Also, apologies to @Bugatti as I thought he knew who I was. It’s cool now. 
    @mikes it seems the guy currently in 2nd attacked you intensively overnight. I’m attacking him now, but now I might end up in second unless you start gaining some points. I can take 3 star wins from that guy on all the track sets so it’s also good for farming. 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    @mikes it seems the guy currently in 2nd attacked you intensively overnight. I’m attacking him now, but now I might end up in second unless you start gaining some points. I can take 3 star wins from that guy on all the track sets so it’s also good for farming. 
    If I play around with my hand, I can beat him on at least three track sets. If you get second, that's ok. Let's just keep attacking for fun and farming!
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    ATSR_997 said:
    If I play around with my hand, I can beat him on at least three track sets. If you get second, that's ok. Let's just keep attacking for fun and farming!
    I might be back in there before event ends, I am dealing with some stuff right now.
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    Hit the sack at 0200 in 3rd place. Woke up at 0700 in 13th. Missed the reward because of event timing again.

Sorry, can't say it enough, but event timing either needs adjustment for fairness or we need region-specific timings.